Made of solid teak wood, DANA is sustainable and durable. Crafted well by skilled artisans, DANA is perfect stylish for any room. You can create your own oasis within any room using DANA!
Teak Divider in Natural/Bleach Finishing
Material : TeakWood
Finishing : Natural/Bleach
Dimension : –
- Indoor teakwood furniture requires little maintenance. Use cloth to remove any dusts.
- Subsequently, you can wipe the furniture using damp cloth soaked in mild soap and warm water. For more stubborn grime, feel free to use a soft scrub brush.
- Let the furniture dry
- If there is any spill, ensure that spill is wiped out as soon as possible to prevent any permanent discoloration. However, teakwood is fortunately more resistant as it contains natural oil to repel water and insects.
- For the rattan part, use handheld vacuum/ soft brush to remove any dust.
- Thereafter, wipe using damp cloth soaked in mild soap and warm water. Use clean, dry cloth to dry parts that are wetter and allow the rest of the piece to dry.
- As rattan is susceptible to mold growth if placed in damp environment, you can wipe the moldy parts using a bleach and water solution. Use protective gloves when doing this step. For more stubborn moldy growth, use can use soft brush. Dry your furniture with a soft cloth.